Tuesday, March 13, 2012

me and my friend...we are bad ass!

day two of blogging and i'm not exactly sure what a blogger is suppose to say on their second post...but since i'm not really a blogger and i don't really like to be like other people i'm gonna go out on a whim and give you two super sentimental notes for the day...

1.  my "new" friend (cause i only have two friends...one new one old) and i made plans to complete our 35 minutes of running after work...so we went down to the locker room and put on our super cool running outfits...me black tights and a neon vest...her black tights and a vest...as we leave my friend says something about being worried about being seen by someone we work with...i remind her...we are super bad ass people in our outfits...i turn into a gangster and kick up the volume on how bad ass we are...and how people are totally jealous that they are not in skin tight clothing and looking super portland...cause we are...and anyone who wears tights are bad ass...for sure!  (my friend reminded me later that she was wearing full bottom underwear...which...with tights is not bad ass...so she was only 98% bad ass today) but our kick ass run made up for her 2% shortfall :)

and 2.  the second super sentimental note for the day...we ran the waterfront circle...hawthorne to steel to hawthorne...and a little more to make sure we ran all 35 minutes...anyways that waterfront circle has been haunting me ever since i got mono and lost my bad ass-ness...that little uphill to the south of the path on the water...that uphill to the hawthorne bride on the east side of the river...the bridge...yeah its at a slight uphill too...and then last that uphill to get to the riverplace stores...the 15 mile benchmark was the last time i completed those hills...and don't think i haven't tried since then...and today...in my super bad ass outfit...i f-ing killed those hills...thank you thank you!

oh and ps...my "old" friend...she is bad ass too...in a i can kick your ass on a biology lab test cause i'm super smart and super cool kind of bad ass and in a i can work construction and wear bling kind of bad ass! love you friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment