Sunday, March 25, 2012

Operation no overheating

I'm currently computer-less so this is going to be short and will prob have autotext issues cause I'm in my phone...

Last Saturday we ran 5 miles and I almost died...I over heated and could not function for the rest of the day...I didn't eat enough Friday night and Saturday morning and I didn't drink enough water...so basically major fail

Monday it rained...I hate u rain when I have to run!

Tuesday was suppose to be the hill run so crazy me I decided to take me friend on a run up to the chart house...we made it to the top without walking which was sooo exciting...butttttt....it was freaking pouring out...we were drenched! My socks were so wet that they started rubbing on my right heal and I didn't realize it until later that night my heal was bleeding and my sock turned red and the back of.my new.shoes are stained with blood...sooo lame!

Thursday was the tempo and I ran my normal path but the dang hill.at oaks bottom was during the 10 minutes of faster running...and my dog decided she wanted to.Chase.every dang bird on that hill...let's just.say it was hard...

Yesterday operation no overheating was in full affect...not sure if its affect or effect but who.cares...anyways Thursday I drank 40 oz of water and 40 on Friday...thats A LOT for me...Friday I had two cups of pasta for dinner and Saturday morn I had toast with peanut butter and a grapefruit...I also wore a water belt with nuun and water...oh and I had a shot blok...gross...but I was prepared...my friend and I did amazing 5 out of the six miles...I got nauseous during the last mile and so we walked a little...my hands got sooo cold again during the last mile...but I made it...so next week its 8 miles...so operation no overheating will be in full e/a ffect again and I am going to bring gloves to see if that helps my hands at the end of the run

Peace out...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment